Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Room Energies
Dragkin

Grandmaster, at this is my first post since you opened up this forum I want to say thank you for opening it. For the first time people who do not have the chance to see you now have access to the wealth of information that you have to offer. Now my question. I was wondering why certain rooms possess certain energies? I've heard from a few different places that a kitchen generates fire, but why would it generate fire as opposed to say earth?
Re: Room Energies
docfai
Participant

[quote:6a3e6d04c4="Dragkin"]Grandmaster, at this is my first post since you opened up this forum I want to say thank you for opening it. For the first time people who do not have the chance to see you now have access to the wealth of information that you have to offer. Now my question. I was wondering why certain rooms possess certain energies? I've heard from a few different places that a kitchen generates fire, but why would it generate fire as opposed to say earth?[/quote:6a3e6d04c4]

Is not the kitchen generates fire, is the kitchen represents fire because of cooking. therefore the kitchen is good to have it in the east or southeast of the house if you are the west life person. if you are a east life person, its better to have the kitchen in the earth corners, which are the southwest and the northeast of the house. not good to have the kitchen right in the center or in the northwest of the house.
Thank You
Dragkin

That makes more sense Very Happy Thank you Grandmaster for answering my question.
Re: Thank You
docfai
Participant

[quote:9f878e4343="Dragkin"]That makes more sense Very Happy Thank you Grandmaster for answering my question.[/quote:9f878e4343]

you are welcome
Room Energies