Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
Reply to topic
Open a school
warmachine

Hello Grandmaster I am a student from White Dragon Schools here in San Diego. I go to the Clairemont School. I was born in Mexico but been living here in the U.S. since I was a kid. One day I would like to go back to Mexico and open my own Choy Li Fut school. Do I need to become a Sifu in order to do that? Right now I am a purple sash and getting ready to test for my brown. Got any advice for me? Thank you for your time.
Re: Open a school
docfai
Participant

[quote:fa43def4c1="warmachine"]Hello Grandmaster I am a student from White Dragon Schools here in San Diego. I go to the Clairemont School. I was born in Mexico but been living here in the U.S. since I was a kid. One day I would like to go back to Mexico and open my own Choy Li Fut school. Do I need to become a Sifu in order to do that? Right now I am a purple sash and getting ready to test for my brown. Got any advice for me? Thank you for your time.[/quote:fa43def4c1]
keep learning now, when you are ready to go back to Mexico, you let me know by then
warmachine

Thank you Grandmaster I'll make sure to let you know when the time comes.
docfai
Participant

[quote:9df61ef435="warmachine"]Thank you Grandmaster I'll make sure to let you know when the time comes.[/quote:9df61ef435]
good, looking forward to that date. Very Happy
Open a school