Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Feng Shui
R.Dillman

Hi Grandmaster! Let me first thank you for making "Ask Grandmaster Wong" available to all of us, this is an invaluable tool and I encourage others who have not yet registered to do so!

Grandmaster my question is about Feng Shui and how, if it does apply to
advertising for business, are there good dates and appropriate colors (for the advertising piece such as Local news paper etc.) based on area? We are located in East Roseville Ca. and our studio entry door faces North East.

Thank you,

Ron Dillman
docfai
Participant

the date for advertising for business is not so important. the color of an ad is very important. is your school's entrance in the center of the building?
tsailifo

Hello Grandmaster
my school's entrance in the center of the building east

Pawel (Poland)
docfai
Participant

[quote:f57df31db5="tsailifo"]Hello Grandmaster
my school's entrance in the center of the building east

Pawel (Poland)[/quote:f57df31db5]

I need the facing direction of the building, most of the time is the main street. sometimes the entrance is also the facing, sometime is not. do you still have the same building for your school? if I remember your school correctly, the best color for you is yellow and white. red is not good for you.
tsailifo

My school's new location.
docfai
Participant

[quote:eaf69922a9="tsailifo"]My school's new location.

[/quote:eaf69922a9]

for facing east, the colors, white and yellow are good for your school
sisi

hi grandmaster, i am a student at R.Dillmin's school. i was wonding what would be my feng shui would be. my birthdate is April 26, 1993
docfai
Participant

[quote:37258e3ba4="sisi"]hi grandmaster, i am a student at R.Dillmin's school. i was wonding what would be my feng shui would be. my birthdate is April 26, 1993[/quote:37258e3ba4]

are you boy or girl? if you are boy, you are soft metal, white, yellow and light brown are good for you, red is the worst color for you. if you are girl, you are hard earth, the colors are the same, green is the worst color. west, northwest, southwest and northeast are the best directions for you
sisi

I am a girl and I was wondering if it matters what direction my bedroom door face if I was going to paint it. I apologize to Mr.Dillman for spelling your name wrong.
docfai
Participant

[quote:ce44c572a8="sisi"]I am a girl and I was wondering if it matters what direction my bedroom door face if I was going to paint it. I apologize to Mr.Dillman for spelling your name wrong.[/quote:ce44c572a8]

the bedroom door face direction is not important now, the entire house is more important. the best colors for your bedroom are pink, peace, wine, purple, beige, light brown and yellow
D.Rodriguez

First I would like to say thankyou and much respect Grandmaster. I would like to know what my Feng Shui colors are and a few examples of how they can help. Especially if it affects my chi at all. Sorry I don't know much at all about this subject but am interested.
Thankyou
docfai
Participant

[quote:5d8af20adf="D.Rodriguez"]First I would like to say thankyou and much respect Grandmaster. I would like to know what my Feng Shui colors are and a few examples of how they can help. Especially if it affects my chi at all. Sorry I don't know much at all about this subject but am interested.
Thankyou[/quote:5d8af20adf]

you must give me your birthday in order for me to tell you the colors.
D.Rodriguez

I am sorry. Of course I should have known at least this much. I just got excited! January 22, 1986. Thankyou again.
docfai
Participant

[quote:8e20cde2b7="D.Rodriguez"]I am sorry. Of course I should have known at least this much. I just got excited! January 22, 1986. Thankyou again.[/quote:8e20cde2b7]

you are metal, your best colors are white, yellow, light brown, beige or all earth colors, your worst colors are red or fire colors. water colors are also not good for you such as blue, grey and black.
J.Rosas

Hello Grandmaster my name is J.Rosas and I'm a student at Eastern Ways Martial Arts School in folsom Ca.
I was wondering if you could tell me what my Feng Shui color is my date of birth is 02-14-80
Feng Shui