Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General Kwan Kung
warmachine

Hello Grandmaster I would like to ask you a couple of questions. First where should general Kwan be placed in a home. My other question is that I read that having a fish tank in a bedroom is bad feng shui, is that true? Is there a way to have a fish tank in a room and get rid of that bad feng shui. Thank you for your time.
Re: General Kwan Kung
docfai
Participant

[quote:14627ef983="warmachine"]Hello Grandmaster I would like to ask you a couple of questions. First where should general Kwan be placed in a home. My other question is that I read that having a fish tank in a bedroom is bad feng shui, is that true? Is there a way to have a fish tank in a room and get rid of that bad feng shui. Thank you for your time.[/quote:14627ef983]
general kwan is good to place in the living room or the social room and facing to the front door or to the main windows of the house. is not true to have a fish tank in a bedroom is bad feng shui. however is not good feng shui to have more than one tank in the house. in general, southwest is a good place to have water begin Feb 5, 2008. this year is good to put it at the east of the house or in the east of the room.
General Kwan Kung