Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
Reply to topic
whu shu standarization
julio.delgadillo

Hi there GM,

I just heard that the Wu Shu International Federation is trying to "standrize" all the kung fu styles (traditional wu shu as they called it) as the CLF, the Hung Gar and others. They said that this will allow have better judgment at international tournaments, so I was wandering if u could heard something at the First World Traditional Wushu Festival...

Thnak you!

Julio Delgadillo
SAN LUIS POTOSI
Re: whu shu standarization
docfai
Participant

[quote="julio.delgadillo"]Hi there GM,

I just heard that the Wu Shu International Federation is trying to "standrize" all the kung fu styles (traditional wu shu as they called it) as the CLF, the Hung Gar and others. They said that this will allow have better judgment at international tournaments, so I was wandering if u could heard something at the First World Traditional Wushu Festival...

Thnak you!

Julio Delgadillo
SAN LUIS POTOSI[/quote]

There is no way to standardized all the traditional kung fu in China. Perhaps, the Chinese government must appoint someone to develope a form from each system just for competition only. Last year someone developed a competition form for clf. However, if you want to win, you must follow exactly how they taught. If you try to do the way they taught, you are wasting my time to teach how to produce the correct gings or power for clf. The final questions is, do you want to learn clf just for sport competition or you want to learn a correct clf for martial art and for self-defense?
comment
julio.delgadillo

Of course I want to learn CLF as martial art Very Happy , is just that I heard this topic and as I have no idea aobut it, I just wanted to hear your opinion...

thank you for your answer and time GM!!!

Julio
Re: comment
docfai
Participant

[quote="julio.delgadillo"]Of course I want to learn CLF as martial art Very Happy , is just that I heard this topic and as I have no idea about it, I just wanted to hear your opinion...

thank you for your answer and time GM!!!

Julio[/quote]

As long as you understood the problem, that is no problem. Very Happy
Suicide is the third influential prime mover of halt amount
DELETED

DELETED
whu shu standarization